Tuesday, March 4, 2008

First Blog

Welcome to my new blog. I'm finally sick of the Ghetto of the Internet (Myspace), and now what has become of Facebook. So I've moved on to here. Feel free to leave me a comment. Most of what I'll be blogging about will be pop culture, religion, politics, sports, and my non exsistant love life (which I'm trying to remedy with a girl that I know...we'll see how that goes...hopefully well).

I'm out of here for now, but I'll leave you folks with a few words to think about from John Lennon:

"Christianity will go. It will vanish and shrink. I needn't argue with that; I'm right and I will be proved right. We're more popular than Jesus now; I don't know which will go first - rock and roll or Christianity."

Pax Vobiscum,

Terry

2 comments:

Laura said...

Hooray, welcome to blogspot! Good choice of title by the way. :) I'm on the phone with Heather now, but will try to call you afterwards. You may even hear from me before you get this message. Can't wait to talk!

Candy Noelle said...

Dude! You totally need to update your blog!